It was high time I re-design BorkWeb. I’ve been screwing around with this design for a few weeks now and I’ve finally got it working for go-live today :D I began construction on the site using LifeAfterCoffee’s Caffeine Theme. Jon did a great job in structuring the templates and a fairly solid CSS stylesheet.
However, I took it and butchered it beyond recognition. I did a lot of restructuring of the templates, location of elements, and I ripped apart the CSS stylesheet and pasted its parts back together with a some additions. I’ll adjust this theme some more, add a header graphic, zip it up and make it available for download soon.
UPDATE: I already think this needs more work….hrm. I’ll have to brainstorm on what to do to it.