Today’s Lab will be used to assist anyone with issues they have been experiencing with labs, projects, or project planning reports. We will be meeting in Memorial as per our regularly schedule lab time.
Tuesday of next week, we’ll be discussing Copyright Law and Fair Use as this is an important part of creating a Multimedia project. Please review the following documents:
We’ll also be discussing Project Presentations…how to plan, prepare, and present your project. Here’s the presentation order that I have scheduled:
- 12:30-12:38: James Hodgman – ???
- 12:40-12:48: David O’Connell – ???
- 12:50-12:58: John Chirila – ???
- 1:00-1:08: Jonathan Bilodeau – Homestarrunner-esque Flash Site
- 1:10-1:18: Paul Auger – Multimedia Storage Site Revamp
- 1:20-1:28: Matt Baillargeon – Music Video & Documentation
- 1:30-1:38: Jamie Howard – Rugby Website in w/ Flash
- 1:40-1:48: Eric Croteau – Hockey Tutorial in Flash
- 12:30-12:38: Ryan Morash – Flash/Video filled website
- 12:40-12:48: Tucker McGaw – A Flash Movie production
- 12:50-12:58: Felix Rosen – DJ Flash Webpage
- 1:00-1:08: Angela DiCicco – Cooking Lessons in Flash
- 1:10-1:18: Matthew Doenges – Pocket PC Back End Application (Visual Basic)
- 1:20-1:28: Erik Kowlachuk – NHL Promo Video
- 11:00-11:08: Christopher Signor – Dungeons and Dragons Character Creation Tutorial in Flash
- 11:10-11:18: Jesse Patch – Company Webpage
- 11:20-11:28: Colby Schneider – Navigable Snowboarding DVD
- 11:30-11:38: Liam Jewell – PSU Help Tutorials in Flash
- 11:40-11:48: Brendan Emery – TikiWiki
- 11:50-1:30: Final Exam